He would be responsible for the overall branch. His primary responsibility is business development. Need to add more IFA / Business partners, active and motivate the existing partners for business, to do various activities to generate leads for recruitment of new partners. He needs to handle the team of Unit Managers - Sales who are involved in partner recruitment and relationship management.
Job Description for Branch Manager - Sales
● Overall responsible for business development of the Financial Products Distribution for the given location.
● To oversee and manage the branch staff, including their coaching, development and discipline to help meet sales targets, strict adherence to policies and procedures, and to provide services
● Groom the team on product knowledge, system usages and guiding them to achieve the business objectives.
● Help the team to design and implement the business plans, ensuring the branch compliances, policies and process
● To do the regular performance review of employees’ and evaluate, guide them for achieving the set goal.
Products: Mutual Funds, Insurance, LAS (Loan against Securities), Bonds etc.
Business targets: Recruitment of Financial Products Distributor, Product sales etc.
Experience: 5-10 yrs
5.5 to 6 Lac Fixed CTC plus 4.5 - 5 Lac performance based annual incentive (Variable) i.e. total of up 10-11 Lac (Fixed + Variable)
|5 - 10 Years
|5 Lac 50 Thousand To 6 Lac P.A.
|Financial Services / Banking, Investments / Insurance / Stock Market / Loan
|Other Bachelor Degree
|Retail Branch Banking Branch Administration Mutual Funds Finance Manager Financial Services Bank Operations Officer Branch Sales Manager leads LAS Loan against Securities Bond Product sales Product Sales Manager Branch Manager
|Sappati Bala Krishna
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.